04 January 2011

New Additions

I have added two new pages to this blog. The first page describes my understand of Witchcraft. I feel that it is important for those who read this blog to understand where I am coming from. While I realize that my idea of Witchcraft is by far not the general consensus, it is the basis from which I talk, write, and act. Eventually I would like to include a page on my rendition of Gaelic Polytheism as well, but that will have to wait for a little bit.

Secondly, I have created a page for essays. On this page I will temporarily host a variety of essays which I have written, be they for an academic class, for a publication, or just for fun. Some of these essays draw on outside materials and so may not be the most intelligible to everyone. Still, they may be of interest. Right now there are two essays on this page: "A Look into the Celtic Roots of Betsy Whyte's The Black Laird" and "Exploring Pre-Christian Otherworldly Imagery in The Voyage of Saint Brendan."

Enjoy!
Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment